Pages

Wednesday, February 9

Roxette 2011

I had listened to a part of live that Roxette run not so long ago in St. Petersburg.
I was surprised and suspicious when they announced they're back and hell yeah I was right to be suspicious.
They were a great band and I love their songs. Really. But what I heard on that recording is... shitty.
With all my love I have to say that.
The sound is awful. They can't sing their songs right - or rather - SHE can't sing. Some songs gave me strong idea Marie didn't want to do it, but something pressed her and now she's a bystander on a show opening her mouth only when there's an urge to.
Such a bummer yeah? But it was expected... after such a long time getting back together is almost impossible. Things will never be the same eh?
Though Per is making all he can to save the sinking boat and it shows. Good luck man.

No comments:

Post a Comment