Pages

Tuesday, February 22

Now it's all about Dutch...

So… I took my time and found few books on Dutch. And also went through them a bit carelessly, stopping at major grammar points.
Well, it didn’t seem that hard to me. Actually, it looked like a sweet and nice grammar book compared to my French grammar books. Another good thing is that pronunciation is much easier than French (for me, at least).
Dutch grammar looked to me as a mix of German, French and English grammar ^^. A simplified mix. And that’s great. Now I have faith that if only I put some efforts I’d get some pretty good results in Dutch.
The bad thing is I have no time for Dutch now, not in-between my Japanese lessons and trying not to forget English and basics of French…
But I’m a bit relieved. Now I’m sure I’d be able to do it xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment