Pages

Tuesday, February 22

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

Few days ago my friend put a new song on for me to listen and was very shocked that I started laughing at it.
Well, the song was The 69 eyes ‘Dead ‘n gone’, not exactly a song to make you laugh.
Here you can listen to it:
http://www.4shared.com/file/125493851/53d4866b/03-the_69_eyes-dead_n_gone.html
Like I said I was laughing when I heard it. Why? Actually it reminded me of opening of famous Disney’s cartoon series, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.
So when I heard that ‘D-d-dead ‘n gone’ I was expecting to hear ‘rescue rangers’ next xD.
As in Disney’s opening: ‘Ch-ch-chip ‘n Dale Rescue rangers’... xD
I still laugh when I think about it.
Here’s that opening at youtube:
video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_-u84TFds
Have you ever watched ‘Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers’ series?
I loved those series when I was a kid. So many good memories associated with it… And the opening sure is catchy ^^.
They don’t do that kind of stuff now, they just don’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment