Pages

Sunday, September 18

Blasted w***

I guess i should change my attitude towards people with stupid demands. Today i got worked up because of some stupid web site, yet another web site and incoherent clients. I should have known better than that. After all, they don't give a dam' about me.
If i were to die because of their stupid business, they wouldn't bother and never consider themselves guilty in any way. So why the hell i should give a dam' about them at all?
An air of polite attention is the best they should get from me. Impolite if they should act rum.
Yep, that's the way it should be.

My lord often tells me i should believe in good people. Good people in this world eh?
To that i can answer like J. Jerome : that is my opinion in general. I do not deny that there may be honourable exceptions, i truly wish that There're some. But personally i rarely met them.
You may remember that story of his about tow-lines. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment