Pages

Tuesday, August 2

Harry Dresden files #13

Today I finished reading book 13 in Harry Dresden series. It has been published recently abd I found it by mere chance. It has been about half a year since I finished reading the series up to book 12 and I completely forgot about it.
Book 13 is called "A Ghost Story" and tells a story of main hero being dead and in spiritual form. . . roamong the streets of Chicago of course.
The plot itself was predictable BECAUSE there's going to be book 14. Meaning ~I'm not really spoilering ~ Dresden is going to get alive again by the end of the book. Bah, who would have guessed. . .
Overal, book is 7/10. Series are kinda getting less interesting. Well, it has been more than 10 years for heroes and the author - no wonder the creativity went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment