Pages

Friday, August 26

Funeral

We had to take arms in sea of troubles and organize a funeral for N. K. I wish my previous notes weren't so useful.
Everyone else in the family was so shocked that they couldn't think straight. That's how lead came to us.
I hope everything was ok and she won't be mad at us. We tried our best. . .
Today someone said men are supposed to leave earlier while women are to live longer. It doesn't always work that way. Death is always a shock and I don't want to make plans who is supposed to leave first. The thought itself terrified me. There're things you just don't wanna talk and even think about.

My health is so-so now, can't get enough sleep. Also I get thrilled every time a phone rings. Guess I started to hate phones. . .

Lots of work getting postponed again >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment