Pages

Friday, August 26

Another death

Yesterday(23th) A.'s grandmother died in sleep. We were raised at 7am with these news.
It was a shock for me, I admit. I even had my blood pressure measured by ambulance team and they told me it was 155/90, quite high for me. They gave me some drugs and told me to drink my regular drugs and consult a doctor. I guess I will do so when I get a chance. This pressure thing started after May happening.
Now I feel a bit better. Though I strongly feel afraid of calls in the morning.

She didn't live 2 more days to celebrate 55 years of marriage. We buried her the day of her anniversary. . .

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to read this. It's never easy, but for what it's worth I think you are a very strong person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    Earlier this year I've buried my mother. It is not easy at all.

    ReplyDelete