Pages

Friday, February 14

foods

lately I've been sick with flu and had to stay home most of the time. 
I felt so sleepy at times, that had to take showers in the middle of the day so that I won't sleep on my keyboard. 
strangely, cooking also helped to maintain awareness. I've cooked many things, mostly easy-to-do ofc. like roasted chicken, pilau, chilli, fried noodles, omelets... yes, those are easy-to-do in my book, and I love chilli and pilau - not only for flavor, but also because you can leave them be and they'll practically cook themselves. 
this later transformed into a meal: 


I'm a fan of spicy food and in our company I can tolerate the most hot pepper. even though I've been treated (with tablets) for early stages of appendicitis several years ago. figures, my appendicitis doesn't like seeds of strawberries and other such things, but doesn't mind spices. at least not as much as it minds strawberry seeds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment