Pages

Friday, April 29

Royal wedding eh... ?

I'm going to write this post to save some time explaining to various people why I don't really care about 'Royal Wedding' thing.
Few people have spammed me with links to photos, vids, etc, and some asked whether I have watched the translation.
omg
First of all, we're not in the UK. It's not our king or something. Why should I care?
We do not get a holiday, so I couldn't spare time (even if I wanted) to watch it live. I'm sorry, but are you really supposed to watch that at work? Again, it's not *our* king or something.
And about all those speculations 'prince marries a commoner'....a commoner... really? Just a daughter of another millionaire. Commoner indeed. High society married into high society, so?

Please retain from sending me more links, I have seen everything I wanted to see about that wedding already.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment