Pages

Tuesday, April 19

Happy BD me...

As you may know few days ago I turned 25. 
Can't believe it either. Seems that school was just yesterday :P
But this sounds like a rumbling of an old... man. Woman. Whatever. 



I got a nice new photo camera as a gift, but can't really evaluate it yet. Got questions about 'why the quality of photos differs so drastically from day to day?' One day you set it up and it works fine, next day it sux. 
Oh well, I couldn't guess why it was having so much noise on BD party, but then when I looked through the photos at my PC I saw that quality of pictures in general setup was changed from 14Mpix to 5Mpix (who did that?)... that explained something.
Another straightforward thing is that we've got insufficient lighting in the living room. Yes, we know about that... And I hate shooting with flash... 
Anyhow, while we still have 14 days I should test this camera and see whether its lens are ok. Once before I had to exchange a phone bought from rozetka, so another time may also come (though I verified serial with manufacturer).

4 comments:

  1. Though I'm late, I hope you had a very nice birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Гарний торт)
    З днем народження.
    бажаю здоровя, гармонії, і великого задоволення від життя.

    ReplyDelete