Pages

Tuesday, May 5

recent holidays

You may or may not know that in May Ukraine has a lot of holidays.

Usually people gather to drink and eat bbq during May holidays, but I'm not a fan of drinking. And to tell the truth, this year my friends just weren't up to bbq.
Bad weather, fires at Chernobyl, general situation in the country - all of this attributed to the fact that we couldn't gather a big company of friends like we used to.


Instead, I spent time with those of my friends who had time to spare and willed to do so. We were playing board games, visited various parks... had some food :)

I like sushi so it's no wonder we went to eat some. I don't have too many chances to eat sushi lately, so...

Even though it's May, at night temperature is still about +5C and in the morning it's generally freezing.

And it's been raining steadily for several days.








Several spring-like pictures follow :)



1 comment:

  1. I've never tried sushi but your day sounds good to me :) and I like the photos very much.

    ReplyDelete