Pages

Wednesday, May 27

on Eurovision 2015 / Maraaya 'Here for you' / Uzari&Maimuna 'Time'



This song was so underrated.
It certainly took about 20 secs to get used to her voice first time I've heard the song in semi-final.
Yet this song is much better than very generic Italian song (sorry, Italy) lots of people are complaining about. When Italy placed in top-3 I had to listen to their song again just to remember what it was.
I think that Maraaya deserves to be in top-5 or even in top-3 list, instead of Italy and/or Russia.

My personal top on Eurovision 2015:
1. Sweden (the best show, good song)
2. Slovenia (the best song, average show)
3. Belgium (original performance)
4. Australia (the most confident singer, very energetic song)
5. Georgia (good performance, good song)
6. Estonia (bad performance, good song)
7. Latvia (good performance, bad song)
8. Serbia (original image)
9. Montenegro (good traditional song)
10. Albania (good song, bad performance)

Also I liked a Belorussian song, but it didn't qualify for the final. If it did, it would be somewhere in my top-5.


No comments:

Post a Comment