Pages

Thursday, November 8

text shouldn't be changed -

Today I had interesting conversation with one of our clients.
Topic of discussion was mock-up of flyers which I was renewing for them.

... 
me: "But yesterday you said that text shouldn't be changed -"
client: "It shouldn't - it just has to be in Ukrainian, not in Russian"
[silence]
...

Apparently, translation into different language doesn't count as 'change'. And - of course - they didn't consider it something worth paying for. 'Anyone can do it'... pff... then do it yourself.

Yet another reason why I hate to work with Ukrainians.

1 comment:

  1. I really feel for you, I know exactly the type of situation. On my Twitter account I wrote, "some work hard. Some work hard at keeping their hands clean and their desks tidy". I find you fascinating. It's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete