Pages

Tuesday, March 22

another bum-bum-bumming day

urgh... today... a hellish day one floor below workers that are hammering and grinding and ... destroying something. A room above us is being converted into open space and the sound and vibration are awful. And constant. They do not stop from 9 till 19, very diligent bastards.
My poor head.
If it goes on, I can kill someone.
Hate this place already.

Malfunctioning of ms expression doesn't make my mood or life easier - no preview, no auto-complete... I have to upload a project to ftp manually each time I want to look at it, which is very very often needed. Grrrr. And ftp client can't understand I DO need to replace all files each time... Grrr.
This all is making me an imbecile. Spent half an hour trying to find out why one pic isn't showing and then understood I forgot to upload it... Grrr.

I want... silence, sweet silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment